Simon Josefsson writes: > Kevin Hilman writes: > > > Simon Josefsson writes: > > > >> Kevin Hilman writes: > >> > >> > If I tell Gnus to create folders with the '\' character it works fine, > >> > however as new folders are created, I don't see them when i do a 'B' > >> > (gnus-group-browse-foreign-server). I can see them in the folder > >> > listing of other clients (like Mozilla) though. If I do a 'j' > >> > (gnus-group-jump-to-group) and type the full group name (for example > >> > nnimap+mailserver:foo\bar) I can get to it just fine. > >> > > >> > So, I have a couple of questions > >> > > >> > 1) How can the browse-foreign server pick up these folders and > >> > subfolders? > >> > >> It should find them automatically. Do you see them if you do ^ and > >> then RET on the IMAP server? > > > > No. If I use '.' or '/' as a separator, it will see those, but not when > > using '\' . > > Could you frob `imap-log' and send the contents after doing ^ and RET? > Maybe the parser fails. This should work, thanks for debugging it. OK, here you go. Note that there are indeed subfolders of the 'equator' and the 'lists' folders that can be seen from the mozilla IMAP client just fine. -kev-