* Enhanced virtual groups
@ 2004-07-16 13:52 Norman Walsh
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Norman Walsh @ 2004-07-16 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is mostly a curiousity question. One of my colleagues was
describing a feature of Evolution that he really finds useful: the
ability to have virtual folders based on criteria more selective than
gnus virtual groups (as I understand them).

In particular, he has a virtual folder for "all mail less than 24
hours old" and another for "all mail addressed to him".

Anyone thought of implementing something like that in gnus? Or maybe
it's already been done. Wouldn't be the first time :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A polar bear is just another way of