* Alive?
@ 1997-07-11  3:03 David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1997-07-11  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I haven't seen anything in this news group for a while. Is the mail ->
news importer working as it should or is it just really quiet, or...?

--
The state of innocence contains the germs of all future sin.
		-- Alexandre Arnoux, "Etudes et caprices"

* Re: Alive?
@ 1997-07-15 17:58 ` Paul Franklin
From: Paul Franklin @ 1997-07-15 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: David Hedbor

 > I haven't seen anything in this news group for a while. Is the mail ->
 > news importer working as it should or is it just really quiet, or...?

nntp+sunsite.auc.dk:emacs.ding seems to have reset its article
numbering back to 0.  I archived all of my ticked messages, then wiped
the group and starteed over, and all was well.  I missed a few
messages; presumably they arrived just before the numbering was
reset.

--Paul