From: Paul Franklin <paul@cs.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Header dependant headers?
Date: 13 Mar 1998 15:21:47 -0800	[thread overview]

I'm sure there's some hook you can use for this, but gnus already
includes a nice mechanism for handling followups & postings to mailing
lists.

All you have to do is to split each list into a separate group; then
just add this group parameter:
  (to-address . "ding@gnus.org")
It also works for groups you read via NNTP but are gatewayed from an
email list and you want to followup to the email list (SMTP) instead
of the newsgroup (NNTP).

--Paul