Starting with about version 0.60 of Red Gnus, NoCeM stopped working properly for me. When it loads, I get the message that gnus-article-save-directory is not defined, and the only way to make it work is to forcibly load gnus-art and gnus-sum in my .gnus.el. Require doesn't work. Of course, both of these are being required by gnus-nocem.el, so if require worked, I shouldn't get this error. Do I need to recompile something? In addition, since about 0.60, gnus-article-prepare-hook is undefined when I try to go into the summary for a newsgroup. setting it to nil seems to work. I'm using tm7.88 and Mailcrypt 3.4, and both have been recompiled with the version of Red Gnus I'm currently using (0.74). Do I need to recompile something or what? Note: This happens with both Emacs 19.34 and XEmacs 19.14. I am not sharing any elisp files between them. Here are my .gnus.el and .emacs files.