I find that all too often I want to be able to display the read articles in a group, without catching the group up and then re-entering it. This is most common in the mail groups, but usefull in newsgroups as well. Thank you, Suika -- © 1995 Suika Roberts, all rights reserved. http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~wrobert2/ Redistribution in any form either in whole or in part via Microsoft® Network prohibited. License for redistribution available to Microsoft® for (US)$500. Any redistribution without prior permission constitutes an agreement to these terms. Report violations to mailto:postmaster@msn.com