From: wrobert2@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu (St. Suika Fenderson Roberts)
Subject: couple of feature requests, a question
Date: 07 Apr 1996 18:13:53 -0500	[thread overview]

First, I would really like to be able to have multiple article
buffers, for it is really annoying (and almost defeats the purpose of
having them) to have two Summary buffers, and only one article buffer
which is swapped/stolen back and forth between them.

Second, better POP support would be nice, as my site hasn't fixed
movemail, and so I have to use `mail' to dump my mail into an mbox
file in my root dir, and pick it up from there.
(vm has a lisp-only POP program, I could post if you are interested)

third, a question: what are the "#'"s for in mail-header.el for?  They
break compilation under 19.29, but 19.30 doesn't complain, so I was
wondering.

Fourth, stripping out all four of the "'raw"s from the source allows
the use of jka-compr on folders, etc.  I was wondering what kind of
broken MUA/MTA forces a folder ending of .cc?  And if some of the
"'raw"s couldn't be removed from the source?

Thank you,
	Suika
--
Razors pain you;