* nnimap-split-fancy problem
@ 2011-06-09 16:03 Dieter Faulbaum
From: Dieter Faulbaum @ 2011-06-09 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello gnus gurus,

I'm fiddling with nnimap-split-fancy:
I want that every mail whose subject _starts_ with "Fancy Split" will be
moved to a special mailbox. But if the subject starts with maybe
"Re: Fancy Split" (it has the "Fancy Split" not at the beginning of the
subject) it shouldn't be moved to that mailbox.
I tried this:
(setq nnimap-split-fancy
      '(|
	("subject" "^Fancy Split" "Fancy_Splitted")))
But this doesn't work.
All examples I found, haven't such a requirement (most are a little bit
"simpler").

Can anyone give my a hint how to implement such a rule or is such a
desire impossible with nnimap-fancy-split?

Thanks

--
Dieter Faulbaum

* Re: nnimap-split-fancy problem
@ 2011-06-26  9:53 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-06-26  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Dieter Faulbaum <Dieter.Faulbaum@bessy.de> writes:

> Can anyone give my a hint how to implement such a rule or is such a
> desire impossible with nnimap-fancy-split?

Yeah, fancy splits are word-based (sort of) and don't support positional
matching.