* Yanking the original article buffer
@ 1996-03-07  0:36 d. hall
From: d. hall @ 1996-03-07  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
         ``it's a death row pardon... two minutes, too late''

                                ~ alanis morissette, ironic

* Re: Yanking the original article buffer
@ 1996-03-07  1:11 ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1996-03-07  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

dh> Per mentioned an invisible buffer which contains the original article.
dh> Could Sept. Gnus.  I'm assuming SC doesn't know about this buffer and yanks
dh> the modified buffer.  Could/should Emacs overload this function with it's
dh> own version?  Or else should Emacs switch to the original article buffer
dh> before it decides to reply/followup?

I'd prefer SuperCite to use the buffer where I have unread the
quotable, I mean unquoted the printable characters.