From: Steven L Baur @ 1996-03-01 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I reported as a bug:
sb> Mail-Copies-To: header is shown by default.  It should probably be
sb> hidden by default.

And The Gnus Bugfixing Girls + Boys responded:
lmi> I'm not sure.  I'd like to know whether an article I'm following up to
lmi> is being sent as mail as well...

lmi> I have no clear preference one way or the other.  How about seeing how
lmi> the people on the ding list feel about it?

I'm confused now.  I'm inserting it via mail-default-headers the
a reply or followup is done (today on sgnus, tomorrow as an Internet
standard header).

I thought notification of duplication was supposed to be done via the
courtesy copy message (which too few people :-( actually add).

Anyway, the question is put to the group, should the Mail-Copies-To:
header be shown by default?

Regards,
--
steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.

* Re: Mail-Copies-To: as a default shown header
@ 1996-03-01 22:27 ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1996-03-01 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

SLB> Anyway, the question is put to the group, should the Mail-Copies-To:
SLB> header be shown by default?

Yes, for the same reason that Reply-To: and Followups-To: should be
shown by default.