* MIME w/ Xemacs
@ 1996-09-18 19:39 Erik Selberg
From: Erik Selberg @ 1996-09-18 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been playing about with XEmacs trying to get inline MIME to work
(e.g. MIME pictures are part of the buffer, not in a separate XV
window) with no success. Has anyone else been able to get this to
work? I've been playing with tm7.85.

Thanks,
-Erik

--
				Erik Selberg
"I get by with a little help	selberg@cs.washington.edu

* Re: MIME w/ Xemacs
@ 1996-09-19 19:58 ` Steven L Baur
From: Steven L Baur @ 1996-09-19 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Erik> I've been playing about with XEmacs trying to get inline MIME to
Erik> work (e.g. MIME pictures are part of the buffer, not in a
Erik> separate XV window) with no success. Has anyone else been able
Erik> to get this to work? I've been playing with tm7.85.

Inline MIME images have worked for a long time.  Are you loading
mime-setup properly?

--
steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be billed at $250/message.