From: Per Abrahamsen <abraham@dina.kvl.dk>
Cc: ding@gnus.org, emacs-custom@sunsite.auc.dk
Subject: Re: Functional complaint, customize library
Date: 07 Apr 1998 17:30:04 +0200	[thread overview]

The themes idea has come up several times.  It does require some
careful conciderations if you want to do it right, but not a huge
project either.  Especially compared to the benefits.  Nobody has
volunteered for doing the work, though.

I find the other idea totally unfascinating.

Discussion about themes (and that other thing) should probably go to
<URL:mailto:emacs-custom@sunsite.auc.dk>, replies redirected there.