* Problem with multi-line References
@ 1996-09-26 16:02 Mark Boyns
From: Mark Boyns @ 1996-09-26 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

A friend mentioned to me that his newsreader is having problems with
the References header that Gnus is generating.  Apparently Free Agent
and Netscape cannot deal with a multi-line References header.  The
exact header line looks like this:

	<5261ig$2ue@scotsman.ed.ac.uk> <526k4e$oq6@goonsquad.spies.com>

I have to assume that multi-line References are valid so I guess the
other newsreaders are broken.  Maybe there should be a way to keep the
References on a single line?