* Multiple signature files
@ 1999-07-09 17:58 Graham Todd
From: Graham Todd @ 1999-07-09 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Having used e-mail packages in Emacs installations that have been
customised by others I'm not sure what is standard behaviour. I seem
to recall a similar feature but perhaps it came from another package.

Is it possible to set up Gnus so that a standard signature is inserted
into messages but doing something like C-c C-w queries for a signature
file from a directory (and perhaps then removes the standard .sig from
the buffer and inserts the selected one instead) ?

--
Graham Todd