In message <873e5fs767.fsf@graaff.xs4all.nl>, Hans de Graaff wrote: > Steinar Bang writes: > > > I installed 0.69 on monday and discovered yesterday that 316kB worth > > of email had ended up in ~/.gnus-crash-box (I discovered it, because > > Gnus got stuck while fetching mail). > > I had the same problem this morning, also using 0.69. The message Gnus > was choking on did have a fairly large recipients list. I should still > have it around in its original state somewhere if that would be useful > (before I went into the .gnus-crash-box and manually deleted a bunch > of recipients). > > Hans -- Bill White . billw@wolfram.com . http://www.wolfram.com/~billw