* bug (or feature?) in gnus-summary-next-page
@ 1996-12-09 20:34 Burkhard Knopf
From: Burkhard Knopf @ 1996-12-09 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Is it just me or did anyone else run into this:

Let's say you got a posting that fits in the *Article* window with
some hidden header lines. Then you show those (typing "t") which makes
the article longer that what you see now in the window. Trying to see
the rest of the posting by typing " " (gnus-summary-next-page) won't
show that but rather get the next unread article.

I can't remember having seen that in September Gnus, and I don't like
it either. But who am I to criticize such a nice package ...

--
burkhard.knopf@informatik.tu-clausthal.de