* Adaptive score and highlighting?
@ 1995-11-15  8:56 Mats Lidell
From: Mats Lidell @ 1995-11-15  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm using the default adaption rules and I then get authors
highlighted if I just read them once (!?) Or they are "lowered" if just
a score of "-1" is attached to them.

I dont' like this. Is there some way to get "highlight" when above
some score (say 10) and "dimmed" when lower another score (say -10) so
that small random changes won't trigger highlighting.

I think there is a general problem also involved with this type of
mechanism. Authors that once get "highlighted" will get their score
increased because you must read him again because he is highlighted. I
guess there is no solution to this other than to remove his score when
you find out that this author doens't deserve that score. But then how
do you do that in a controlled maner. Lower on author?

%% Mats