Richard Stallman writes: > Can you still reproduce this problem? As far as I know it still occurs, but I don't use the development Emacs since it's too unstable and difficult to get fixed. > If so, could you send a test case > (perhaps the same one) again? It would take me some time to reconstruct as I've forgotten the details from the time I wasted before. (I thought I said in the previous message that I couldn't find the test case.) This is all I have archived. Note that it's come up at least three times before.