Gnus development mailing list
From: David Rogers <davidandrewrogers@gmail.com>
To: Gnus list <ding@gnus.org>
Subject: I want to expire some even if unread
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:36:31 -0700

Hello all

I'm looking for a way, just on certain groups, to expire messages
based ONLY on the fact that they're old, regardless of whether
they're read or not. I won't remember to activate a special switch
every x weeks or whatever, so I'm looking for something I can "set
and forget". Perhaps this type of setup is considered too likely
to cause unexpected data loss, but if I lose these particular
groups by accident it won't really matter.

Automatic catch-up to a certain point, maybe? I'm having a hard
time finding information on this.

It would be a nice bonus if ticked messages were kept, but I'd
rather lose a few ticked messages than have no automatic expiry.

--
Thanks
David Rogers