Kai Grossjohann writes: > >>>>> Jost Krieger writes: > > Jost> tm writes the html file to /tmp/something and fires up > Jost> netscape who tells his colleague to go and find the file which > Jost> isn't there on the other machine. > > Wrong. tm writes the html file to $TM_TMP_DIR which defaults to > /tmp. Does this help? Thanks, that finally did it. I once was that far. What I missed is that it is no help fiddling with "mime/tmp-dir", because the external method uses the environment variable. Now I just have to disable the trap to kill the file, because the procedure finishes before the asynchronous Netscape gets at the file. I can live with that. Jost