On Fri, Feb 25 2011, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > I'm not quite sure why t as the time parameter would work on Emacs, > either, but I may have fixed this now. (defun run-with-timer (secs repeat function &rest args) [...] (apply 'run-at-time secs repeat function args)) (run-at-time TIME REPEAT FUNCTION &rest ARGS) Perform an action at time TIME. Repeat the action every REPEAT seconds, if REPEAT is non-nil. TIME should be one of: [...] t (with non-nil REPEAT) meaning the next integral multiple of REPEAT. [...] -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info