On Fri, Mar 18 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > JD> IMHO this is a more general problem. With IMAP you can have tons of flag > JD> (the default ones like \Seen, \Draft, but also custom ones like `work'), > JD> and Gnus has no way to represent them correctly. :( > > A custom function could use SVG or ImageMagick to render several letters > in a small space. It doesn't look terrible with SVG (I don't know the > ImageMagick stuff). My concern was mainly that it's not that trivial to fix and require some deep thinking of what's this flags are really nowadays considering different backends like IMAP. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info