On Thu, Dec 16 2010, nyc4bos@aol.com wrote: > Yes, it looks like that's it. > > I now think this started occurring because it looks like there was > a recent change to how `gnus-outgoing-message-group' works. > > I set a default to `gnus-outgoing-message-group' and used a > a function to change its value depending on which newsgroup > I'm in. > > I looked at the documentation and it said that this is obsoleted > and to use 'gnus-message-archive-group'. > > However, it appears that 'gnus-message-archive-group' cannot > use the function I was using as a drop-in-replacement: > > gnus-inews-insert-gcc: Wrong type argument: stringp, > (gnus-choose-archive) > > Previous to the change in 'gnus-outgoing-message-group', the > function caused the archive to go to a nnfolder for NNTP post. Could you M-x toggle-debug-on-error and send me the backtrace when the error happens? -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info