On Mon, Dec 06 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: >> Yes, that's our problem I think. I think it should be done in 2 passes: >> first render text (`insert') then render style (`overlay'). That would >> probably solves all the problem (and maybe insert new ones :-)). > > I just implemented it by not overwriting any colours that were already > present in the buffer. I've fixed a bunch of stuff so everything is working better. Now we colorize only in one place, we just enhance the stylesheet with the information the tag can have, like bgcolor, etc. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info