On Mon, Oct 04 2010, Dave Goldberg wrote: > After a git pull this morning (commit > 896480a177c32f9c4449b796e3173fddba51c373 at the top of git log) I can > no longer complete most things. This appears to be the addition of > gnus-completing-read. The error appears to be that the objects > containing the lists of possible completions are not structured the > way gnus-completing-read wants. I may be able to fix this with my > smime-keys by adding another set of parens around it, but I don't get > that option with dynamically created lists such as the list of groups > for doing things like moving/copying articles and jumping to groups, > and mime types for things like K t. Not having seen any other > complaints here, I have to assume it's a compatibility issue with > XEmacs 21.4. No, it's rather a code path I did not test, since there's a lot and some of them I do/can not use. Could you send me a backtrace when this happens so I can push a fix? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info