On Thu, Mar 03 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > OK, I don't know that code so it's entirely possible I did something > stupid. I was just duplicating the behavior from before your change > (which Michael Piotrowski identified as the culprit) for XEmacs. Let's > just keep XEmacs users functional, otherwise feel free to make any > changes you think necessary. Just fixed your commit. Until someone really fixes that. My original commit was already a fix for something else. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info