On Thu, Nov 25 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > will first make Foo white, and then black. So, er, either the overlays > should be applied in reverse-stack-order, or `shr-insert-*-overlay' > should avoid clobbering overlays that are already there, and that use > the same properties (i.e., :foreground, etc). Well I had the same problem with background. I resolved it by inserting the background overlay with rear-advance. But actually that's not a good fix since it will never stop advancing… But I need it to be inserted before so the foregrounds will know what the background is. > So you'd inherit down into the DOM and pop when you exit. However, > would that be correct? Er, no, not really. So you'd basically have the > inline thing, plus the stylesheet, but not endlessly combining inline > things. I am missing the why. :) > And I'm not sure this is worth doing... I mean, implementing it is > probably easy, but computation-wise for the user... I like it. It would be fun! -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info