On Fri, Dec 17 2010, Dan Christensen wrote: > But this last part is so complicated. The default nnfolder "archive" > server created on first use, the gnus-update-message-archive-method > variable, etc. Maybe it can be avoided? Maybe just give sample code the > user can use to add an nnfolder server to gnus-secondary-select-methods, > and then they can use the it in the -archive-group variable? I agree with you. I put that in my TODO and will try to enhance this part of Gnus in a near future. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info