Hi folks, I've recently discovered a problem in message-mode and I don't know how to solve it. Some of e-mail got all auto-refilled when I sent them. I think I got the culprit in my configuration: (use-hard-newlines 1 'never) in message-mode-hook. That means I use hard newlines for filling, which I like to. The problem is that sometimes I paste text in the message, and since that text is pasted and not _inserted with my keyboard_, there is not hard new lines on that part. When I press C-c C-c, `fill-paragraph' is run on the whole message (from where?), and all the part of text I pasted is all messed up since there's no hard-newlines. Is there anything I can do to stop that? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info