On Mon, Mar 07 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > Try this patch, which defaults the user name and the password to "". > But I don't know if that's the right fix. Julien Danjou, who added the > authentication support originally, should say. Na, it seems someone named like you in the commit 36c0ef49e513e2e2318443b68257b5c71c2fe6a5 forgot to add ":create t" to the new `auth-source-search' call. :-) This is what was done before, in order to always have a user and password to give to SASL. I've readded that, it should work now and ask for your credentials. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info