On Tue, Sep 21 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Hm... I wonder whether that's true for all methods. Gnus doesn't issue > `gnus-request-list' on all the methods any more, so how does it get new > groups? > > I don't think it does. Only `F' triggers loading of the complete group > lists from servers now. That means that Gnus handles IMAP and NNTP > groups consistently now, which it probably didn't do before. But it > would be nice if it did discover IMAP groups more automatically than > NNTP groups... hm... 'F' does not work either. When I go in the server buffer with ^ from *Group*, I see new groups (new IMAP folders) but 'F' did not find them. I hope 'F' does not use LSUB to discover new folders…? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info