On Thu, Jul 28 2011, Sander Boer wrote: > I notice quite a few people in this group use X-Face headers, but I read > that these are regarded to be antequated. They are and there are supported by a very few MUA… Actually I don't know any other thing than Gnus that supports it currently, but there might be. > What I would like to know is what the good people in this group think of > the methods for these unnecessary embelishments: devil's spawn, don't > care or waiting for a better solution ? Don't care, but Gravatar is now quite a de-facto standard… Not that it's good to use a centralized service, but well, for now, that does the job and people use it… :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info