On Wed, Sep 22 2010, Julien Danjou wrote: > I did not manage to get a pattern to reproduce so far. I'll try to look > on *nnimap* buffer next time, now that I know I'm not alone. :) Just happened. I think it's happening when I leave the summary open for several minutes without doing anything else. I had only one line with: 18258 OK Fetch completed. in the nnimap buffer, and selecting other message just raised an error and did not print anything else in the nnimap buffer. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info