On Tue, Sep 14 2010, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > I think that's over-engineering. Do a SELECT on INBOX and be done. If > we find edge cases we'll fix them, but it's not worth complicating > everyone's life for that extremely rare situation. Lars' call. :-) OTOH, there can be read-only boxes with no no flags at all (even \Seen & co ones). Or simply read-only where you can't delete mails (we have such a setup with public mailboxes here In Real Life). Just saying that in case Lars did not think about that. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info