On Thu, Feb 03 2011, Richard Riley wrote: > Thats a good compromise. Although I do feel, from experience with being > a Gnus noob once and now getting emails about it from newer noobs, that > that would be a more sensible "out of the box" default in the summary > too. I always feel that the more experienced users who are resistant to > change can always set it back to their old formats with ease but its a > lot harder for a new adopter to set something like this - its often a > vicious circle .. you dont know what you need to change until you've > done it ... I agree with you, but that's a judgement that I let Lars calls. (But I volunteer to do the grunt work if a move is to made. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info