On Wed, Jan 26 2011, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > * shr.el: Revert change that made headings use different-sized faces. > The Emacs display engine isn't advanced enough that, for instance, > tables can comfortably use differntly-sized faces. Well, could you only remove the :height part at least? Currently, I read some posts with a lot of h[3-6] headings, and I am not able to distinguish them (my font does not have italic, so h3 is like h[4-6]), which is totally uncomfortable. OTOH only spams and useless mails have table, so I do not care that much about them being badly displayed, so I'd prefer to keep my height setting. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info