On Thu, Oct 07 2010, Francesco Pizzolante wrote: > I traced the problem with Wireshark. It seems that the message is correctly > sent. But the message I received is wrong. The only thing I can see is errors > (500 and 502) at the end of the conversation with the smtp server. The log is > hereunder. This clearly looks as a very bad SMTP problem. Could you try with a SMTP From Gmail, or something else? (Ultimately I can provide you a test account, if you can go out with port tcp/25 on the Internet.) -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info