On Thu, Feb 03 2011, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > > Any particular reason? Seemed like a good idea to me... only I'd do it > with overlays instead of text properties so that it'd be less "sticky" > when kill'n'yanking it. > > Or perhaps just defaulting the separator to "" might be nicer. And > perhaps display the division with a non-textual display property of some > kind? The separator text has always annoyed me. At least draft edition failed with an read only error, and rather than looking 3h for why, I preferred to revert for now so people do not get annoyed. :) I do think it's a good idea too, it just had some side effect I want to fix before reapplying it. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info