On Mon, Dec 06 2010, Dan Christensen wrote: > I have gnus-message-archive-method set to nil and > gnus-message-archive-group set to "nnimap+rocky:Sent", but I don't get > any Gcc header on my outgoing messages. > > Until the last pull I used gnus-outgoing-message-group for this purpose > and it worked fine, but now it's obsolete. Any ideas? I've the same setup without any problem. FYI, the code in `gnus-inews-insert-gcc' does this (var (or gnus-outgoing-message-group gnus-message-archive-group)) So both var should work the same. Could you try to edebug this function and see what it does for you? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info