On Mon, Mar 28 2011, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > `mm-display-inline-fontify' calls `normal-mode' now, and I think that's > a potential recipe for disaster. It's one thing to institute a mode of > some kind when you're reading a local file, but doing it when receiving > a message means that any exploitable hole in any of the modes in Emacs > can be used remotely. Good idea. I've replaced it by `set-auto-mode' with `enable-local-variables' set to nil. I did not test it, could you confirm it's ok and I did not break everything? -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info