On Thu, Oct 07 2010, Francesco Pizzolante wrote: > I just noticed that I have the problem even with other types of attachments. > Even a pure binary file (application/octet-stream) is different in the received > email... > > This is really annoying... it means I cannot use Gnus anymore... > > Any help is welcome! You must have a computer virus! HA HA HA. Seriously, do you keep a copy of your outgoing message, and if yes, how do they look like? If you try to remove most of your emacs/gnus configuration, does that change anything? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info