* attachment problems found but not fixed
@ 2004-02-23 19:14 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2004-02-23 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

A while ago I mentioned that trying to send attachments for me was
failing, but no one else seemed to have the problem, so I've tracked
it down a bit further.  When I try to attach a file, I hit c-c c-a,
fill in the dialog boxes using the defaults for everything and get a
#part line which looks ok, but it turns out that this attribute:

  disposition=attachment

is causing mml-read-tag to fail because forward-sexp is failing.
I manually switched this to:

  disposition="attachment"

and everything worked.

So:

1) the sexp list needs work.
2) and/or the default for 'attachment' should be '"attachment"' instead?