* My vote for favorite color is...
@ 2000-02-29 16:23 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2000-02-29 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Silver.  Just got my new silver mugs 2 days ago.  Very very
beautiful.  I like them much better than my other two red ones (not
that you can pry those out of my fingers).  The reflective silver is
very sparkly.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: My vote for favorite color is...
@ 2000-02-29 17:39 ` David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 2000-02-29 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The reflective silver is very sparkly.

Especially in a microwave? :-)

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B325\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730

* Re: My vote for favorite color is...
@ 2000-03-02 18:14   ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2000-03-02 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> The reflective silver is very sparkly.
David> Especially in a microwave? :-)

Yeah, thats the only bummer.  But worth it.  Tea in Red.  Coffee in
Silver.  I can live with that.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."