* nnimap loses unread marks
@ 2003-10-09 17:16 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-10-09 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've lots unread marks several times with nnimap.  To duplicate:

have some messages that are unread (say message 100 out of 105).

Enter the group with C-u 4, so messages 101-105 are seen.  Note that
100 is not seen at this point.

Exit the group.  Enter it again.  100 is now marked as read.

I don't use the agent.  Is this something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Ted

* Re: nnimap loses unread marks
@ 2003-10-09 18:54 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2003-10-09 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ted> Enter the group with C-u 4, so messages 101-105 are seen.  Note that
Ted> 100 is not seen at this point.

Ted> Exit the group.  Enter it again.  100 is now marked as read.

Tried that; didn't have a problem for me.

Ted> I don't use the agent.  Is this something I'm doing wrong?

Of course, I usually see the reverse when using the agent...  read -> unread.