* Emacs: Encryption code is ok
@ 2004-05-04 22:24 Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-05-04 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

for those who don't read emacs-devel:

,----[ <news:E1BL6CW-0003Ge-8y@fencepost.gnu.org> ]
| From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
| Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.devel
| Subject: Encryption code is ok
| Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 16:07:36 -0400
|
| After further discussion with our lawyer I've concluded that it really
| is ok to have encryption code in Emacs.  So there is no need to
| remove that.
`----

See <URL:http://thread.gmane.org/E1BL6CW-0003Ge-8y@fencepost.gnu.org>.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Emacs: Encryption code is ok
@ 2004-05-04 23:39 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2004-05-04 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

RMS> | After further discussion with our lawyer I've concluded that it really
RMS> | is ok to have encryption code in Emacs.  So there is no need to
RMS> | remove that.

Finally!  Never try to be lawyer yourself.

* Re: Emacs: Encryption code is ok
@ 2004-05-12 15:21 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-05-12 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 05 May 2004, 4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de wrote:

> for those who don't read emacs-devel:

[...]

This is great news.  Forget about my earlier encryption proposal,
I'll try to have gnus-encrypt.el ready for usage in a few days.

Thanks for the heads-up

Ted