* New colors for undownloaded articles: tweak behavior a bit?
@ 2003-12-18 21:05 Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2003-12-18 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

By default, the agent is enabled.  That's good, even if I don't really
use it when Emacs is running on the same host as the imap server.  So
I didn't turn it off.

But now it turns out that I can't tell the difference between normal
articles and ticked articles anymore from the color.

I wonder if it would make sense to lower the priority of the
"downloaded/undownloaded" distinction a bit in favor of showing other
attributes, if Gnus is plugged?  I appreciate that the
downloaded/undownloaded distinction is important when one is offline
(can't read the undownloaded ones), but is it important when one is
online?

Hm.  It is important for those who quickly want to see which articles
to mark for downloading.  Hm.  But is it possible to do it another
way?

Kai