* nnimap: Group INBOX is not uidvalid. Continue?
@ 2005-04-08 15:32 Mats Löfdahl
From: Mats Löfdahl @ 2005-04-08 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

When updating or entering some of my IMAP groups (but not all of them,
in spite of them being on the same server) I need to answer the
following question (with possibly another group name):

nnimap: Group INBOX is not uidvalid. Continue?

Is this something that I should fix on the Gnus side or on the IMAP
server?

I could add that I'm reading from this IMAP server from home and from
my office. With Gnus in both cases. And I have the same problem on
both machines, although it appeared on one machine after an OS upgrade
and on the other machine at least a week later.

I'm using Gnus v5.9.0 on Emacs 21.3.1 in my office. I can follow up
with the corresponding data for my home computer if needed.

--
-- Mats Löfdahl                                                  --

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-08 15:32 UTC | newest]