All the blueish were not read by me ;-( I guess it can happen, when there is a recent article cached and previous articles were unread. Also I'd like to know how I can disable the '=> ...' feature. The strange thing is, the '=>' feature isn't always triggered; but when it got triggered Gnus puts wrong marks on unread articles. This is very annoying. Am I the only one who is affected by this problem? -- | ,__o http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/ | _-\_<, ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home) | (*)/'(*)