It happens quite often that people send "flowed" messages, but failed to declare them properly (I'll attach such a message - I hope Emacs will not strip the SPCs at the end of the lines). Run `W w' on such a message will fill it nicely, but it will not determine paragraphs ends properly (after "Preface", after "worldwide access.", etc.). Lines to be flowed together end with a SPC, paragraph ends end with a non-SPC character. I'd like to propose to make the washing function add an additional at the end of an paragraph.