Steinar Bang writes: >>>>>> Francis Moreau : > >> It sum up how *distributed* workflows works. > > I'm in a maze of "distributed" commits, all alike. > > I believe it is important that different people's changes are run > together as soon as possible. > > I like continous integration building (from changes contributed by > different developers). > > I don't like the need for a person that is the designated integrator. It's entirely possible and reasonable to use git where the group lets any commiter push changes to official master, and people push commits as soon as they're comfortable, roughly equivalent to when they would cvs commit. git doesn't argue against this - it just makes other ways possible.